WYSE BAY MEANS QUALITY.
Wyse Bay Artisanal Seafood are quality products that must pass our rigorous quality controls. Only a select few seafood products pass our procedures to become Wyse Bay.
QUALITY IS OUR ART.
- This means only the healthiest fish are hand picked and crafted to meet the demand of our strict customers.
- Our entire cold chain is refrigerated and independently audited by third parties.
- All of our facilities are federally registered with the Canadian Government & the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Our Salmon are farm raised in a pristine natural environment reducing the stress on salmon as they grow.
- Using only the 'true' strain of Canadian Atlantic Salmon species results in improved physical attributes such as taste, texture & colour.
- All of the Wyse Bay Artisanal Salmon is farmed, harvested, processed, packaged & distributed in Canada for Canada.
- Atlantic Salmon is an amazing contribution to a healthy and well balanced nutrition and an integral part of any healthy diet.
- All of thw Wyse Bay Orwell Cove Mussels are rope cultured in the best place on earth for mussels, Prince Edward Island.
- Our Orwell Cove Mussels are hand selected for their size, quality and shape.
- All of the Wyse Bay Artisanal Scallops are wild caught in the north eastern Atlantic between New England and New Brunswick.
- Our Artisanal Scallops are hand selected for their consistent size and the meat is left untouched like nature intended. Our scallops are dry and have no moisture added to them.
By pursuing the highest quality and freshest products available, our Wyse Bay Artisanal Seafood yields a truly great product that makes it a premium choice for anyone in the world.